Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fashion: New Model Army

Fashion: New Model Army

Premier model agency: VALENTINE (left), 17, has been modeling for a year. 'I went to a casting for a Benetton advert - they wanted quirky- looking people - and I got the job. The photographer recommended me to my agency.' Valentine wears preppy: jumper with shirt attached, pounds 29.99, River Island; jeans, pounds 65, Miss Sixty; shoes, pounds 70, Faith; scarf, pounds 20, Marks and Spencer; earring, models own.REBECCA, 17, has been modeling part-time for eight months. 'I was walking down Oxford Street in London when I was spotted by a scout, but I'm still at Sixth Form studying Sociology and I really want to be social worker.' Rebecca wears 80s: jumper, pounds 85, Zia Ghana at Concrete; skirt, pounds 165, Debonair Debonair; bracelets, models own; studded boots, pounds 185, DuneIsis model agency: RUTA (left), 18. 'I was spotted in Top shop in the centre of London. I've been in the Ministry Of Sound Smoking Beats commercial and the Elvis Vs JXL video. I've just been accepted at drama school and want to be an actress.' Ruta wears folk: top, pounds 30, Top shop; cords, pounds 79, Burro; boots, pounds 140, Solo at Faith; ribbons round waist, from a selection, trimit.net.NANCY, 14, has been modeling part-time for eight months. 'I accompanied my sister, who was already a model, on a trip to London. We popped into her agency and her booker took me on there and then.' Nancy wears gothic: top, pounds 50, Fen Wright and Manson; jeans, pounds 65, and lace and denim skirt, pounds 150, both Miss Sixty; black and white boots, pounds 120, FaithStorm model agency: SARAH S (left), 17, has been modeling for three months. 'I used to live in South Africa, but a British photographer suggested I enter the Marie Claire Model of the Year Competition and I won. I'd love to be a fashion photographer.' Sarah wears utility: corset, pounds 115, Diva; velour knee-length trousers, pounds 12.99, HandM; combat jacket, pounds 78, Debonair DebonairEIRINIE, 14, has just started modeling. 'My family always said I should model, so I came down from Scotland to London to give it a go.' Ernie wears luxury: top, pounds 17.99, New Look; gold lame trousers, pounds 218, Agnes B; sports style boots, pounds 120, FaithTake 2 model agency: CAROLINE STRECKER (left), 20, and the sister of leggy Tania, has been modeling for three months, but doesn't want to do it long-term. 'I'm going to study History of Art in Rome and would love to do something arty.' Caroline wears tribal: top, pounds 19.99, HandM; jeans, pounds 25, MK1; leather skirt, pounds 185, Debonair Debonair; denim boots female canvas tote, pounds 85, Faith.ANGELLE, 17 fashion canvas purse, has been modeling for six months. 'I'm part of a street theatre company that travels the world, that's my real passion.' Angele wears saloon: top, pounds 19.99, New Look; trousers canvas shoulder bag prices, pounds 19.99 black canvas sling backpack, HandM; beret, pounds 10, Rocket; shoes, from a selection, Luc BergenPhotographs: Elizabeth Hoff. Fashion: Annabel Kerman assisted by Charlotte Asset and Jenny Roberts. Hair: Dennis at Rocket. Make-up: Kim Brown at Rocket. For stockiest, see p62

Premier model agency: VALENTINE (left), 17, has been modeling for a year. 'I went to a casting for a Benetton advert - they wanted quirky- looking people - and I got the job. The photographer recommended me to my agency.' Valentine wears preppy: jumper with shirt attached, pounds 29.99, River Island; jeans, pounds 65, Miss Sixty; shoes, pounds 70, Faith; scarf, pounds 20, Marks and Spencer; earring, models own.


More:

No comments:

Post a Comment